"Consumers' perceptions of a brand are more powerful than ever," said
The launch of Hawk Commerce also introduces Hawk Direct, a digital platform that enables brands and retailers to manage their own B2B and B2C gift cards, promotions and loyalty programs. Hawk Direct gives merchants the capability to manage and sell their own gift cards or create their own Gift Card Mall® which can be sold directly to consumers or in bulk to corporate clients through a branded website with a custom domain, or through a network of third party websites, including Blackhawk's own GiftCards.com and GiftCardMall.com.
Hawk Direct's consolidated platform also includes fraud management and customer support services in addition to access to integrated marketing tools, like email campaigns, affiliate marketing and display ads. The platform's other key features include:
- eCommerce platform can be customized and integrated into a merchants existing website to create a seamless experience, supporting custom promotions and sales for both physical gift cards and egifts, bulk purchasing and balance inquiries.
- Supports corporate bulk purchases with an enhanced registration and approval flow for ease of use. Bulk purchases can be sent to one or multiple recipients.
- Supports iOS and Android mobile shopping with a new mobile experience or integrates into an existing one, and includes wallet functionality.
- Marketing tools to drive traffic, including integration into email marketing and social media channels, site optimization and customizable promotional settings.
- Real-time reporting and analytics to stay up-to-date on customer purchasing habits and patterns.
Last week, Blackhawk announced that its digital pass technology will enable gift cards, egifts, loyalty cards and rewards programs to integrate with mobile wallets. Upon enrollment, consumers will now be able to pay using prepaid or gift cards loaded into their mobile wallet while simultaneously earning rewards and loyalty points at participating merchants through just a touch of their device. Blackhawk's wallet-agnostic technology will enable Blackhawk to serve as a digital pass provider for merchants.
For more information or to request a demo, visit HawkCommerce.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blackhawk-network-offers-merchants-centralized-b2b-and-b2c-physical-and-digital-gift-card-solutions-with-launch-of-hawk-commerce-300376260.html